We have wanted to relate, in the most accessible way, Transparency and Opacitiy, Solid Flosing Glass and Plaqué as well as other interesting and suggestive resources that makes this catalogue a guide which is the result of the fluid communication and the close relationship with our clients for more than 26 years.
Flosing Glass of 160 cm x 60 cm in 2mm of thickness.
Wide range of colors:
Flat opaque - Veteados opaque - Translucent Veteados - Veined Transparent - Prism - Classic Transparent - Basic - Plaque - Marble (97x67cm in 5mm thick) - Solid (90x60cm in 3mm thick) - Crucible - Pearl - Metal - Precious Metals (80x60cm in 2mm) and Dichroic (48cm diameter).
Download file - 37.83 KB
Frits for fusing.
Colours in grani 0,2,3 y 4 / Eggshells and Veined Eggshells / Putty colours / Paintbrush / Mini-rods / Metallics colours / Grain Plaqué /Classic and Boreal Bubble Effect / Millefloat / Monocolour and Bicolour Tangles / Aventurine / Glass drops.
Frit is "a mixture of inorganic chemical substances obtained by rapid cooling of a cast, which is a complex mixture of materials, making chemicals thus prepared in vitreous insoluble compounds that are presented in the form of flakes or granules".
Out technicalities. For creatives from the Fusing world, a frit is the detail at its finest and the frits Flosing is a fantasy world within reach for most demanding designs.
Accesories and Complementary for fusing.
We have a wide range of Accessories and Complementary articles for fusing:
- Dry powder. (rough textures)
- Shelf-Primer Flosing Plus. (maximum transparency)
- Wet Powder. (for moulds)
- Ceramic board (120x100cm) in 10mm, 20mm, 40mm and 50 mm of thickness.
- Plastic Texture. (for create a fine or coarse texture)
- Decals for fusing.
- Flosing Hardener. (as binder of high temperature inorganic fibbers, refractory, ceramics and as catalysts and as nonslip.)
- Ceramic Paper of 100cm and 122cm wide, in 3mm thickness and 15 meters long.
- Oil for putty colours and Paintbrush colours.
- Textile for fusing. (to be used within the sandwich technique)
- Protective Crystalline Frit.
- Protective Layer. (transparent varnish for glass and mirrors security)
- Vitreus Varnish BV1 and BV2, to avoid devitrification.
- Glue. (to stick any fusion piece before fusion)
- Bicomponent Glue. (it is a cold adhesive)
- UV glue.. (using a UV Lamp)
- Stressometer for glass. (necessary tool to control the compatibility of the glass)
- UV lamp. (electric professional tester for float glass, essential to determine the tin-plated side of all float glass)
- Wire and Mesh for fusing. (used in sandwich)
Small Machinery and Tools for Glass.
As a small machinery, we offer you : Taurus III and Revolution XT.
Manual Pantograph, for cutting irregular shapes.
Grinder Impulse Tm Touch Top.
Putty colours electronic applier.
Professional gravity feed spray gun for detailing.